Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting Caught Up?

I can see wood on the desk and I feel like I've caught up on a bunch of things over the last few weeks. Yippee! Its a good feeling to get things off my plate. Christmas cards went out with a good picture and I got the letter posted on the website which was read by a few people. That's a good feeling. I got to go to a few Christmas parties - Shannon's, which was pretty tame this year and Anna/Beth's mother/daughter ornament exchange with Sydney. Sydney is playing basketball on a really good team and looks good. She is tenacious D. Bennett has this week off from hockey, which is a nice break after Waterloo/Des Moines last weekend. I took him on that trip and got 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep and ran 5 miles at Waterloo. It felt like a vacation even though it was freakin' cold. Christmas shopping is fairly well done, just a few more things. Chase is 90% walking, but Tanner still prefers crawling and being held. Chase is a champ sleeper, but T still wakes up a few times a night -- he needs to go in his crib, but I hate to hear him cry -- its a bummer. They are good babies!!

No comments: